To be eligible, cadets must be at least 11 and not yet 14 by the first day of camp. Cadets must live in, or go to school in the Troop K area. Selection to attend our camp is based on numerous factors and is at the discretion of the Camp Director.
1. What does it cost to attend?
a. A $45.00 REGISTRATION FEE IS REQUIRED UPON ACCEPTANCE
2. How are you able to provide a free camp?
a. Our program is funded entirely by private donations and fundraising.
3. Where is the camp?
a. Our program is held at a local camp facility.
4. How do I sign my child up?
a. Simply submit the online application.
(Selection to attend is based on various factors and is at the discretion of the Camp Director)
5. When will my child know if they’ve been accepted?
a. Invitations to attend will be sent by regular mail on or around June 1st.
6. Where does my child sleep?
a. Campers reside in spacious cabins with constant adult supervision.
7. Can my child attend more than once?
a. Sorry, no. In an effort to provide this experience to a larger number of youth, campers are allowed to attend only once.
8. Will you make exceptions to your age requirements?
a. Sorry, No. To be eligible, your child must be 11 and not yet 14 by the first day of camp.
9. My child takes daily medication, how do you handle that?
a. Our staff includes a nurse who will administer medications in accordance with your doctor’s orders.
10. Where do I find information on Camp Cadet programs?
a. Contact any State Police facility in your county, or go to www.psp.state.pa.us